- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop ,
- P & O / HRM
- Noord Limburg
Are you ready for your next challenge as a workforce planner?
For the expanding operation within our client, we are looking for a Workforce Planner.
A competitive salary, travel allowance and interesting employee benefits like a bonus, telephone and laptop are included.
What would make you successful?
In this role as a Workforce Planner, you are responsible for developing and maintaining an effective planning-process that aligns resources and demand accurately.
- You are the absolute expert when it comes to a detailed labor requirements planning
- You will be responsible for an economically effective operation and human resource planning, for your assigned department
- You are constantly aligning with your team members, your teamwork and collaboration will make a successfully centralized workforce planning
- You can always deliver accurate data on request whether it concerns a long-term forecast or a planning on a daily level
- You will work closely with account management, operations management, workforce manager and supervisors in order to get a reliable client-forecast
- You report to the Operations Manager, responsible for your department, as well as to the Workforce Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Workforce Planner are:
- Planning of resources across multiple functional departments, to develop a summarised plan
- Changing work schedules to optimize performance
- Host frequent operation planning alignment meetings with operations management
- Participate in regular strategic as well as tactical alignment meetings between cluster planners and the workforce planning manager
- Collection of data and analysis to improve business operations across functional departments
- Develop and deliver accurate, strategy-focused and insightful reports
Do you recognize yourself completely in this vacancy? Then apply quickly!
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a professional with approximately 3 years of experience in a similar role, eventually in a logistics & warehousing environment
- You are the strong communicator who is able to build a good work-relationship with your external business partners and internal stakeholders like account management, operations management, supervisors and so on
- You are the advisor to the decision makers, your strong analytical and reporting skills as well as your expertise, are the foundation for your advice
- Obviously, as a planner, Excel has no secrets for you
Mail your CV and application to email@example.com .
Salary & conditions
In addition to a competitive salary and travel allowance, the offer will contain for example±
- 8% holiday payment
- A bonus based on performance and organization results
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription
- Telephone and laptop;
- A non-contributory pension