Warehouse manager inbound
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Noord Limburg
Are you solution-oriented, decisive and do you want to continuously develop yourself as a professional? We might be looking for you as a Warehouse manager
Our client is specialized in logistics solutions. In collaboration with the customer, they determine a logistics process that is most effective that meets their needs. For example, they invest in innovative solutions such as optimizing automation and digitization, but also in their employees. Do you want to know more? Just read on.
We are looking for an ambitious, pro-active and independent professional with strong analytical skills for the role of a Warehouse manager (inbound).
As a Warehouse manager within our client, you are responsible for leading the warehouse operation for a healthcare client. You will be mainly responsible for the inbound operation. Because of the complexity and high quality standards for a healthcare client, a strong process and trustworthy client experience is key. You will get a lot of independence and responsibility in this role. You will report directly into the Director Account management and you will have a strong collaboration with the two other warehouse managers in order to maintain a strong end-to-end experience.
Are you the Warehouse manager we are looking for, to become a new colleague?
Junior applicants are also welcome in this procedure!
- You are able to coach your direct reports to the next level and you give them the responsibility to lead their teams successfully since you will spend a big part of your time with projects and process optimizations
- You have your Bachelor in Logistics or a related field and you have proven knowledge of warehousing, processes and project management with a complexity, similar to this department
- You are experienced in leading a big team of indirect reports via direct reports
- It is important that you have the eagerness to serve your client in a high level of quality
- It is your personal drive to go for the best result.
What will we be looking for on your resume?
- A relevant education at a minimum of Bachelor level for example Logistics or Supply chain management
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work and management experience in a contract logistics environment preferably for a healthcare related operation
- Experience with implementing, defining and improving logistics and/or production processes
In addition to grow opportunities, a competitive salary, travel allowance, the offer contains
- An interesting job in a fast growing organization, with interesting and valuable contacts and expertise in the international logistic service field and an inspiring working environment
- You will be directly employed by our client, where good salary and benefits are included, like
- 8% holiday payment
- A bonus based on performance and organization results
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription!
- Telephone and laptop;
- non-contributory pension (pension will be paid by your employer)