Tender Engineer (Junior / Fulltime)
- Sales / Marketing ,
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Midden Limburg ,
- Noord Limburg
- HBO ,
For our international client in the area of Venlo, we are looking for a
Tender Engineer (Junior / Fulltime).
In this position, you will be challenged in a professional logistics environment while being able to learn and develop your skills as a Tender Engineer. You will be part of the RFQ & Solutions Desk which is responsible for European RFQ's and RFI's, KPI's and supports the local offices in the area of Venlo. Do you specialize in data and Excel? Then read our vacancy!
**Just finished your study? You are also welcome to comment!**
- RFQ summaries based upon documents and contracts;
- Logistics solution design;
- Create simulations models on solutions and give your personal insights;
- Analyze RFQ volumes and quantities;
- Share RFI- and RFQ feedback and competitor information towards the full community;
- Further, develop the RFQ and Solutions desk process;
- Market and competitor analysis.
The RFQ & Solutions Desk which is responsible for European RFQ's and RFI's, KPI's and supports the local offices in the area of Venlo.
- A finished HBO and/ or WO education (business, economics or logistics);
- Interested in transport and logistics;
- Experience using Microsoft Office, knowledge of Excel is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Knowlegde of data analysis.
What you get in return
- Fixed contract
- A starting salary between € 2.400 and € 2.900 a year based on your education
- Travel allowance
- A work environment where innovation is key
- Extra attention to personal and professional development
This international company with over 2400 employees in over 17 countries, is a leader in the European logistical market. Your work will be in a small ambitious team of 4, with great learning opportunities. The department is brand new and always looking for innovation, are you ready?
Want to know more? Then contact Patricia Martens on 06 - 2016 1810.
Despite of corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested? Then click on the application button or send your resume to email@example.com
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us for some free career advice or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an email right away and have a chance to win a special gift. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page!