Manager Trade Operations (100K)
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop ,
- Management en directie
- Noord Limburg
For a fast-growing company in Venlo, we are looking for a
Manager Trade Operations (Fulltime)
Responsible for all team performance in the areas of quality, delivery and performance to budget, team building, employee engagement, new product implementation, capacity, production planning and acquisition integration. Adheres to quality and quantity standards and follows guidelines to meet product specifications. Grow, develop and manage team members. Also develop a Customs Compliance program for data governance their company program to encompass imports as well as exports. Ensures compliance with local and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise a group of people cross various countries and cultures;
- Supervise cross functional team of clerical and professional Global Trade Operations Specialists and Analysts;
- Supervise team creating EMEA centric trade compliance Data, including but not limited to Country of Origin and HTS code;
- Personnel management including scheduling, providing technical assistance, and employee development which includes hiring, communicating company policies, coaching and counseling, administering performance appraisals, and enforcing company policies through appropriate disciplinary measures;
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with regulatory and our client specifications;
- Review current activities and processes. Identify appropriate course of action for continuous improvement of data quality;
- Work with inside and outside legal counsel to prepare data for appropriate filings related to Customs and Other Governmental Agencies related to Trade Compliance;
- Work to improve legal compliance and provides import/export administration and control within government rules and regulations, including but not limited to Country of Origin, HTS code for shipments;
- Works with, where applicable, Ministry of Health, Customs, Chamber Of Commerce, and other government agencies to improve compliance and product flow;
- Managing and participating in cross divisional projects/initiatives.
- Degree in international trade, customs affairs or equivalent experience;
- Working knowledge of IPR, GSP, EU/US customs/trade regulations;
- Working knowledge of customs valuation, customs procedures, VAT, origin, HTS classification, country of origin determination;
- Knowledge of trusted trader programs is desired;
- Minimum of 3 years trade compliance or international logistics experience preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years people leadership preferred;
- Excellent organization, planning, communication, project management and performance attainment in a manufacturing or logistics environment;
- Excellent knowledge of English and (reading, writing, speaking), other European languages are an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,).
What you get in return
- Fixed contract
- Good salary
- Great career possibilities with meaningful growth opportunities
- 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5% holiday allowance
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Subsidized lunch
- Discount on gym membership and bicycle
Want to know more? Then contact René van den Borst at 06 1881 7501
Despite the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested? Then click on the application button or send your resume to r.vdborst@suc6recruitment.
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us for some free career advice or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an email right away and have a chance to win a special gift. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page!