Management Assistant (32-40 uur )
- Noord Limburg
For our client, an international company in Venlo we have an open position for a
Management Assistant (32-40 uur )
We are looking for an experienced, motivated person with excellent communication skills, who will be responsible for providing administrative and general support to the Director of Europe, according to agreed company policies and standards.
The Management Assistant leads also the on-site Facility Assistants team.
What you’ll do?
- Manage and plan the calendar of the Director as well as other key administrative and management tasks;
- Prepare and organize internal and external meetings (prepare meeting agenda’s, organize meeting rooms, distribute meeting minutes, etc.);
- Prepare, coordinate and develop presentations for the Director;
- Accurate and timely administration and reporting while optimizing and aligning across departments to deliver business needs(gather and process information for monthly reports for the affiliates, monitoring and handling emails for the Director, entering and processing of expense reports);
- Act as the first point of contact for the accurate and timely organizing of events (coordinating broad team or departmental events at the request of the Director);
- Organize business trips, hotels, and local transportation for Director and guests;
- Manages, through the leadership of the facility assistant team, the effective general running of the office building facility, ensuring all tasks are well managed and appropriate guidelines are met;
- Responsible for coordinating and optimizing current practices around sponsoring, charity contributions, external communications and relevant communication media used in the business;
- Proactively identifies opportunities to bring continuous improvement into the workplace.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Administrative Assistant related fields;
- 5+ years of professional experience providing administrative support in a multi-user office environment is required;
- Experience in events organization principles including planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling technical activities, preferably in a multinational environment;
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment which requires above-average organizational skills and attention to details;
- Demonstrates effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to foresight problems/processes on a holistic level to determine the best and most feasible solution, challenge status-quo;
- Ability to collect and analyzing data to formulate conclusions and make proactive recommendations, evaluate and simplify the end-to-end experience;
- Experience in analyzing and creating reports would be an asset;
- Strong written and verbal English skills; knowledge of Dutch language essential;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What you get in return
- A permanent role (starting with a 1 year contract);
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment;
- The opportunity to work for a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
- Salary and great bonus potential;
- Flexible working time and 35 days of vacation per year;
- Fixed travel cost allowance in accordance with the companies Personnel Guide;
- 13th month salary and 8.5% holiday pay;
- Premium free pension, costs for building up your pension will be entirely paid by the employer;
- Collective health insurance, 70% gross employer contribution;
- Discount on high-quality our client products;
- Various events for employees during the year.
Want to know more? Then contact René van den Borst at 06 1881 7501
Despite the corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested? Then click on the application button or send your resume to r.vdborst@suc6recruitment.
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us for some free career advice or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an email right away and have a chance to win a special gift. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page!