Internal Control Analyst (Financial)
- Financieel ,
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Midden Limburg ,
- Zuid Limburg
For our international client, we are looking for a Lead Internal Control Analyst in Venlo. This position is for 40 hours a week. In this financial position, you will work within a logistical shipper providing an advanced level of compliance advice and controlling activities. You will be taking the lead in developing a strong and efficient internal controls environment. You will be working for one of the world's leading companies in medical devices and solutions.
- Develop and execute financial compliance
- Testing of SOX key controls and non-SOX controls
- Assessments/testing for high-risk areas in financial reporting
- Constant improvement of balance sheet accounts
- Audit planning and preparation
- Provide feedback on audit documentation
- Review account systems, policies, audit documentation, etc.
- Train the local finance
As Internal Control Analyst you will be reporting to the director finance and operations of Europe.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant working experience within an international business
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or Major in Finance/Accounting or Control
- Knowledge of SOX and related financial control standards
Are you someone with the ability to work independently and build great working relationships? Then apply for this financial job!
- A direct contract at our client
- A good salary based on your experience
- Great career possibilities with meaningful growth opportunities
- 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5% holiday allowance
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Subsidized lunch
- Discount on gym membership and bicycle
Fortune named our client a Great Place To Work for the third year in a row.
Are you ready to look ''big picture'' in this international logistical environment? Then apply at one of the world's leading company's in medical devices and solutions. At this company, your personality is the way to success!
Do you have any questions? Contact René van den Borst at (06) 1881 7501
Are you interested? send our application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know somebody interested in your professional network?
Just refer your friend & get rewarded (see our ambassador program https://bit.ly/2IJLqaS )
Never miss an update! Follow our LinkedIn page!