Finance Manager (Fulltime)
- Noord Limburg
For one of the world most popular and leading companies in the fashion industry in Venlo,
we have a great career opportunity for a Finance Manager (Fulltime)
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the controlling, budgeting and overall financial support for the European organization and will report to the Senior Director. You are also responsible for Financial Planning & Business Transformation EMEA and work closely with the VP of Supply Chain to strengthen and improve the financial controlling activities related to the European distribution center in Venlo.
You will be working with senior Supply Chain management and Corporate Finance Teams to ensure the financial accounting, reporting, control systems and processes for the businesses are operating effectively.
You are also responsibilities fore
- Drafting and submitting a 3 years plan budget and ensuring it is correctly uploaded in the financial systems (Hyperion/HFM planning tools);
- Managing the monthly forecasting processes by working closely with the business;
- Leading the financial controlling activities related to Supply Chain P&L;
- Analyzing, comment and report variances between actuals and projections;
- Leading the monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reviews in an effective way;
- Challenge the Supply Chain team on monthly results;
- Support the CAPEX process, drafting and reviewing business cases for all new investment proposals and providing related financial feedback;
- Overseeing the financial transactions and working closely with the AP and GL teams to improve the financial reporting;
- Being the financial point of contact for various stakeholders;
- Supporting ad hoc financial requests and preparing presentations which effectively help the business;
- Managing and approving property taxes invoices;
- Reviewing financial leases (especially in regards with the solar panel lease);
- Being a key stakeholder for all upcoming projects involving the finance team.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance;
- At least 6-8 years of experience in a financial controlling position, preferably in supply chain finance;
- Good understanding of transportation, duties and warehousing processes and terminology;
- IT Skills: Excel, HFM, Hyperion, JDE, PowerPoint, Qlikview;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Dutch as a plus;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Analytical and project management skills;
- Knowledge of consolidated accounting principles, ideally with some US GAAP experience.
What you get in return
- Fixt contract with a good salary and competitive terms of employment;
- Travel allowance;
- Access to their Sample Sale, where you can shop against reduced prices;
- A fast-paced and dynamic culture where you can truly make a difference;
- Professional development opportunities to grow your career.
Want to know more? Then contact René van den Borst on 06 - 1881 7501.
Despite of corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested? Then click on the application button or send your resume to email@example.com
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us for some free career advice or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an email right away and have a chance to win a special gift. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page!