Facility & Procurement Manager (Fulltime)
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Noord Limburg
For the Central Warehouse of an international Medical Devices company, based in Venlo, we are looking for an experienced
Facility and Procurement Manager (Fulltime)
The key position holder ensures state of art building, equipment and external services to ensure smooth running DC Operations. In the coming years the mission will include participation in automation- business integration and purchasing projects. The incumbent will establish relationships with Operations, Engineering and Purchasing teams.
- Measure, monitor & control/improve VDC Installations & Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment fleet management
- Building Maintenance (through landlord- and subcontractors)
- Facility Management (contract- and contact management of external sourced services, e.g. security, cleaning, pest control, etc.)
- Management & control of building related software (alarm systems, HVAC, temperature, access control, etc.)
- Procurement of goods and services & supplier evaluations for VDC operations (MRO Supplies, Packaging, Equipment calibration, maintenance, etc.)
- Manage WH consumable spend forecast & budget
- Monitor supplier delivery performance, monitor quality and improve costs
- Project contributor in warehouse consumable optimization (costs, landfill) projects
- Manage building forecast & budget
- Project contributor in domains of equipment installation- and maintenance plans (automation)
- Background in Facility management and / or Purchasing.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role.
- Very good Project Management and Negotiation skills.
- Professional communication in all layers of the organization.
- Supplier network in region Venlo/ NL.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills.
- Tactical decision-making skills.
- Proven experience leading hardware installation projects.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural matrix organization structure.
- Experience with medicines and / or medical devices in a regulated environment is a plus.
In short, do you want to contribute to growth and do you feel at home in an international environment? Then you are the colleague we are looking for to join our client’s team!
What you get in return
- Salary based on your experience (max. 4800 euro gross per month)
- It concerns a direct employment contract with our client
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- We can describe the atmosphere as working in a team with nice and enthusiastic people, no-nonsense mentality , and short lines in communication
Want to know more? Then contact Rene van den Borst on 06 - 1881 7501.
Despite of corona crisis, applying for a job at Suc6! Recruitment is possible. Together we can easily get in touch online using Skype, Zoom or Whatsapp.
Interested? Then click on the application button or send your resume to email@example.com
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? Then contact us for some free career advice or view our other vacancies. Do you know anyone for this role? Send an email right away and have a chance to win a special gift. View the conditions.
Never miss new vacancies? Then follow our LinkedIn company page!