- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Noord Limburg
For a fast-growing international company, we are looking for a Demand Planner. The company is located in Venlo and is one of the world's leading companies in medical devices. You will be responsible for building the European demand forecast, by analyzing market trends and capturing existing and future market requirements. The forecast provided will be used by supply and KIT planners to help determine the manufacturing needs and resources required to meet the plan.
- Analyze all data (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions) and apply forecasting techniques to create the sales forecast
- Lead demand meetings with sales and marketing organizations at divisional level
- Serve as primary planning contact for marketing, sales, global operations and more
- Use demand planning tools and technologies and suggest improvements to the current demand planning process
- Managing the EU forecast in the companies forecast tool (Demantra)
- Initiate and participate in supply chain projects to improve productivity, processes, and savings
- Collaboration with franchisees to allocate products to specific sales companies and/or specific orders
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Materials Management, Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- 3 + Years of work experience in a similar role
- Fluency in the English language
- Familiar with project planning software, flow charts, and management of database tools
- Familiar with statistical software packages and extensive spreadsheet analysis
- Proven planning processes and inventory management skills
APICS certification and lean manufacturing training is preferred but not necessary.
- A direct contract
- Good salary
- Great career possibilities with meaningful growth opportunities
- 10% bonus opportunity
- 8,5% holiday allowance
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Subsidized lunch
- Discount on gym membership and bicycle
Fortune named our client a Great Place To Work for the third year in a row.
Are you interested? send our application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? contact René van den Borst at (06) 1881 7501
Do you know somebody interested in your professional network?
Just refer your friend & get rewarded (see our ambassador program https://bit.ly/2IJLqaS )
Never miss an update! Follow our LinkedIn page!