Coordinator/Analyst - Training & Communication Compliance
- Sales / Marketing
Our client is a fast growing American, stock-listed company with it's European Headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the world leading Medical Device Company.
Functie omschrijving Coordinator/Analyst - Training & Communication Compliance
Coordinator/ Analyst - Training & Communication Compliance will be supporting the EMEA Compliance Training & Communication Sr. Manager on several operational tasks related to training & communication (for Compliance department). This is an assignment for 6 months.
The organizational and very proactive talent will contribute to the successful implementation of the annual trainings and communication plan by:
• Gathering content from subject matter experts and summarizing the key information for the intended audience. Topics may include our Code of Conduct, data privacy, anti-bribery and anti-corruption, transparency, etc.
• Updating current training materials under the guidance of compliance training personnel or subject matter experts.
• Producing communication materials that support the training program, our culture of winning the right way and our values, especially integrity and accountability
• Gathering, analyzing, and reporting key compliance metrics, e.g., training completion rates, certification exception responses and rates, hotline report data, and utilizing this analysis to provide support to the global compliance community and to drive continuous improvement activities.
• Analyzing results of implemented compliance initiatives and providing recommendations for future compliance activities based on this analysis.
• Centralizing the translation efforts for the global compliance community
Functie eisen Coordinator/Analyst - Training & Communication Compliance
• We are looking for someone starting as soon as possible in the European Headquarter in Amsterdam
• Recommended 3- 5 years’ experience (degreed).
• Very high level of written English language knowledge, fluent level of oral English language knowledge
• Experience in the domain of business communication is essential, copywriting and/or graphical tools is a benefit