Business Unit manager M/V
- Logistiek/ transport / inkoop
- Noord Limburg
Functie omschrijving Business Unit manager M/V
For our client/global producer in Venlo we are now recruiting a
Business Unit manager M / F
• Preparation and execution of personnel and capacity requirement planning for a business unit in close cooperation with the
• Coordination of the order flow Inbound / Outbound for the business unit in cooperation with the interface departments
(Planning / Customer Sales) within the supply chain in agreement with the Management
• Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees;
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing
enforcing policies and procedures
• Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by optimizing existing processes in the implemented WMS
• Conduct workshops on topics and projects related to the warehouse, Preparing and completing action plans
• Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
• Meets the Business Unit operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling
expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Recommends new warehouse operations systems (Material handling or equipment) supporting the increase of productivity,
handling and storage requirements, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for
receiving, storing and shipping.
• Maintains safety and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Close cooperation with all service departments (Personnel, Occupational Safety, Facility Manager)
• Preparing and training of SOP’s, Processing and conduct CAPA’s and SCAR’s
Functie eisen Business Unit manager M/V
• Speaking, writing, and listening skills in English and Dutch.
* Bachelor’s or master degree in logistics, supply chain or distribution or equivalent by experience
• Managing processes
• People management
• Data entry skills
• Data entry management
• Data processing
• Reporting skills
• Analyzing information
• Dealing with complexity
• Very good primary and secondary employment conditions
So, do you want to contribute to growth and do you feel at home in an international environment?
You want to apply?
Are you curious how it is to work for an innovative and international environment, where you get rewarded for your dedication and loyalty?
If so, please contact René van den Borst for more information at +31 (0) 6-18817501 or 077-3743668
You can apply directly by sending your application to email@example.com or express your interest by sending an app to René van den Borst on 06-18817501.
You know somebody interested in your professional network?
Just refer your friend & get rewarded (see our ambassador program https://bit.ly/2IJLqaS)
René van den Borst
T: (077) 3743 668