Jr logistic engineer Continuous Improvement
Then we are looking for you!
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer you have a job in which you get a lot of freedom and you are working on different projects. Do you also want to increase our client’s organization to a higher level with your knowledge and starting experience in project management and continuous improvement?
Then our job as Continuous Improvement Engineer, which gives you plenty of space to make the difference, may be a challenging start in your career.
We are looking for a candidate who has a higher IT or Logistical education, starting his/her career or who are aiming a 2nd careerstep!
As an international logistics service provider, our client offers a total package based on three core concepts: Supply Chain Management - Intermodal Transport Capacity Supplier, and is working with more than 5,000 carriers throughout Europe and beyond with employees in 16 countries each day.
Functie omschrijving Jr logistic engineer Continuous Improvement
How do how do your daily responsibilities look like?
• Support in analysis, preparation and design of response to
RFI and RFQ’s
• Support the preparation of presentations for customer
visits and sales meetings
• Support in filling in the costing model for answering RFQ’s
and making different cost scenarios
• Prepare a continuous improvement agenda for each customer
• Support in designing and improving strategically and tactical
plans based on forecasted customer volumes
• Main user of TES system
• Make improvement proposals for internal processes
• Support customer service team in (preparing) meetings with
plants and answering requests placed by customer plants
• Set up procurement activities and documents used for
• Analyse the tender results and prepare presentation
• In cooperation with BDM/KAM lead carrier meetings and
for these meetings
• Main user of TiContract system
• Prepare and monitor progress (time & budget) of project plans
• Support the implementation of new customers / partners
Functie eisen Jr logistic engineer Continuous Improvement
• We are looking for a candidate who has a higher IT or
• As a person you are analytical, systematic and numerical
set and you possess strong communication, presentation
and reporting skills
• Other requirements are knowledge of geographical, transport
means and systems, quality systems and MS office
• You should be willing to travel for this interesting challenge
• You have an excellent knowledge of the English language
and preferably good understanding of the Dutch language
What can you expect?
• You get into a collegial / informal work environment that constantly strives for innovation
• This creates new challenges with an alternate, wide range of tasks
• It is a direct employment with our client
• In addition to their market-oriented primary employment conditions, they offer excellent secondary working
conditions, such as:
• Training opportunities
• Miscellaneous collective insurance
• Bike arrangement
• Sports package
• An active and friendly staff association